Click here to find out how to join Aladdin Connect
Advice about school re-opening in September:
Educational activities to do with your children
during these home-schooling weeks:
- Read! Catch up on all your favourite story books!
- Write: diary, letters to your friends, cousins, grandparents, lists, stories, poems, crossword puzzles, wordsearches.
- Take some exercise: walks, stretches, yoga, mindfulness, bike rides, skating. Gonoodle Cosmic Kids Yoga & Movement
- Project time with your parents: Use paper, straws, cardboard, cotton wool, tin foil etc to make something really special together.
- Housework time: tidy your room, hoover, wash dishes, bake, sew, do some gardening,
- Explore interesting educational links to fun websites. Educational links
- Teach yourself to touch-type. Typing
- Enjoy this special time with your family!
Here are kids dance classes for the children of the school through zoom platform:
Please click on all pictures and on all links in blue to learn more!
Recommended schedule for second class work:
See you in a couple of weeks all rested and ready for school again!
World radio for while you work:
Galway City Council have set up a new
Community Support Helpline
9am-5pm 7 days a week.
Freephone 1800400150 or
For those of you who love musicals:
Category: mr carleton, mr elwood, mr faherty, mr haran, mr lane, mr lawless, Mr. Lawless, ms b. fitzgerald, ms bohan, ms c. fitzgerald, ms coade, ms connolly, ms crotty, ms cunningham, ms dunne, ms f. kavanagh, ms farrell, ms ferguson, ms flannery, ms gillen, ms groarke, ms halliday, ms joyce, ms lally, ms lally ms mccaul, ms lane, ms mccaul, ms mcguire, ms mcloughlin, ms moran, ms mullins, ms needham, ms o'connor ms lavery, ms s. kavanagh, ms warde, ms. kearney, Ms. Minihan, ms. tierney, Notes, Other Events